Harry Potter Cupcakes


After much trial and error. I came up with a design that can be replicated easily. That's the video above.
The Sorting Hats below are very hard to get right the first time. I made them over and over to get a few that looked descent. They are hard and labor intense. But I have created the above video for a much faster and simpler way to make them. Thanks again for all your interest. Please in joy.


Sorting Hat made of Caramel candy




Harry Potter cupcake toppers



Harry Potter Treats

Pumpkin Juice (Orange Carrot Juice),
Droobles (box of Caramel),
Bertie Botts Every Flavor Beans (Jelly Bellies),
Licorice Wands (black licorice candy),
Chocolate Frogs (Molded from Tootsie Rolls).

All labels were specially created and designed myself.

17 comments:

  1. Chocolate frogs are so sweet! I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd really like to pin this to my pinterest and share it with the world!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm having a harry potter party in a couple months. i would love to know how to make these if you're willing to make a 'how to'
    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great Idea! I'll post a YouTube how to. stay tuned!

      Delete
    2. I just loaded the How To Video above. Enjoy

      Delete
  4. This worked so well!! Thanks for the video! A little labor intensive, but easy enough. Turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How much in advance can you make these?

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow how you are making such designs? is there any perticular sketleton for this design? I like the movie harry potter and i like this design also.

    ReplyDelete
  7. As a child harry potter was my favorite movie series and still. I also play its harry potter trivia questions and answers for fun in different trivia categories site..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi! How were you able to get the caramels to not fall in on themselves once you made the hats? In a few hours mine were a pile of caramal instead. 😔

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi! How were you able to get the caramels to not fall in on themselves once you made the hats? In a few hours mine were a pile of caramal instead. 😔

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm in love with this movie series. Buy pax roofing packages now.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! keep up the good work
    best email copywriters for hire

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is actually the kind of information I have been trying to find. Thank you for writing this information.
    wellness retreat

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for sharing this quality information with us. I really enjoyed reading. Will surely going to share this URL with my friends. best vanilla extract

    ReplyDelete